The Hub 50 System
The HUB 50 cooler system is just as tough as its bigger sibling, the 70—it just fits into daily life a whole lot easier. The trim and sleek design accepts (and includes) four removabl...
Hunt Nutrition CAN
- The CAN
- Golden Fields Mac N Cheese
- Trail Head Noodles and Beef
- Early Dawn Breakfast Skillet
- Trail Treats Cookie Dough Bites
- Alpha Light Long Spork
- Dry Sack
- Heavy-duty, Rotomolded Construction with 1/4" Hardcase Walls
- Commercial-Grade Freeze Frame Insulation for optimal thermal retention.
- Four (4) integrated gear storage turrets that securely store interchangeable, water-resistant CANs.
- Cascade Drainage System in bottom of each turret for water drainage and easy cleaning.
- "X-Shaped" Design to enhance HUB 70 balance and stability as well as deliver improved thermal retention.
- Quickdraw Lid Latches securely attach cooler lid to base and ergonomically designed so that you can easily grab and open from nearly any angle.
- Downhaul Marine-Grade Nylon Handles with soft-touch coating, lengthened for ease of carry.
- NeverLost Drain Plug with tether to secure to cooler with snap button.
- Airlock Commercial-Grade Freezer Gasket for maximum thermal retention.
- Detachable Quick-Stash Cargo Net keeps crucial items close at hand.
- Rear Snaps and D-Rings to attach additional Quick-Stash Cargo Net on back of HUB 70.
- Multiple Bear (GOAT) Proof locking portals for ultimate security.
- Dual molded-in Side Slots for tie-down plus an additional Six (6) Lid Indentations to provide versatility to tie-down.
- Lockdown Non-Slip Feet to reduce sliding in truck bed or on boat deck.