We stand behind the quality and durability of the products we make. To prove it, we offer the following warranty.
Goat Boxco (“We”, “Us”) warrants to the original purchaser of our products (“You”) that all products manufactured by Us will be free from defects in design, material, workmanship and title during the period established below (“Warranty Period”), subject to the following conditions. This limited warranty is not transferable.
Warranty Periods (by Product)
- Hub: five years from date of purchase
- Rack: five years from date of purchase
- Can: one year from date of purchase
- If not specifically identified above, warranty period for other Goat products shall be one year from date of purchase.
If You believe a product is defective, You must:
- contact Us using the online warranty claim form provided;
- let Us know in writing what the defect is, and its cause;
- provide Us with the proof and date of Your purchase; and
- ship the defective product to Us using the shipping label We provide
within a reasonable amount of time from discovering the defect so that We can process Your claim.
If a defect is discovered during the Warranty Period, we will repair or replace, at our option, the defective product or part. We will use reasonable efforts to replace a defective product with a substantially equivalent product that is free from defects; however, repaired or replaced products may vary from the originally purchased products as a result of product or design changes between when You purchased the product and when the warranty claim was filed. In rare cases, We may elect to instead provide You with a refund of the money paid for the defective product.
This warranty does not apply to the following:
- products, accessories or attachments manufactured by third parties;
- partner products: we are an authorized reseller of the third-party products included in our CANs (“Partner Products”). That being the case, We do not ourselves warrant Partner Products. Warranty questions or claims relating to Partner Products should be addressed directly between yourself and the applicable Partner.
- defects caused by abuse, misuse (including use of the product for other than its intended usage), or improper maintenance (including failure to maintain the product in accordance with care instructions) by You or third parties;
- scratches and other defects caused by natural wear and tear, corrosion, or breakdown over prolonged periods of time;
- modification of the product by You or third parties; or
- claims outside of the United States of America.
To the extent permitted by law: (a) there are no warranties with respect to the products other than the express warranty set forth herein; (b) this warranty is Your sole and exclusive remedy for any liability We may have, including warranty, contract, negligence, or otherwise; (c) ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED WHERE SUCH DISCLAIMER IS PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, AND ARE OTHERWISE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE EXPRESS WARRANTY PROVIDED HEREIN; AND (d) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL GOAT BOXCO BE RESPONSIBLE OR HELD LIABLE FOR ANY PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, HOWEVER THE SAME MAY BE CAUSED, INCLUDING A PARTY’S FAULT, NEGLIGENCE (WHETHER SOLE, JOINT, OR CONCURRENT), STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LEGAL LIABILITY.