Standard Shipping for Non Pre-Order Items
Since we want to get GOAT Products out the door and into your hands as soon as possible, we make every effort to ship products that are in stock within 3-5 business days of the order being received in our system.
GOAT offers Free Standard Shipping for all qualified orders over $99 to the lower 48 states. (*US States do not include Alaska and Hawaii.) We also do not ship to US territories outside the contiguous United States. (*US Territories include: American Samoa, Guam, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, North Mariana Islands, Palau, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands.)
We typically use UPS, USPS, and FedEx as our primary carriers and most orders are delivered within 5-7 business days of the order being fulfilled.
*Delivery times may vary during holiday seasons and busy periods. If you have placed a pre-order, all items will be dispatched when the pre-order is ready to ship.
**Important note on PO Boxes: We are unable to deliver any GOAT HUBs or RACKs to PO Box addresses due to size and weight restrictions.
When GOAT products are not currently available in our warehouse, we may offer them for sale with a lead time displayed on the product page. That means you can still purchase the product, and you’ll be placed in the fulfillment queue to receive it as soon as it ships to our warehouse, in the time estimated on the page for the item you’ve chosen.
Do I have to pay for the product in full, or can I reserve it with a deposit?
All orders are charged in full at the time of purchase. At this time we don’t offer reservations.
When will my order ship?
All items available to order have an estimated delivery time on the product page. Please make sure you are happy to wait until the estimated delivery time when you place the order.
Can I get a specific delivery time for my order?
The estimated delivery time is approximate and your order may ship earlier or later depending on warehouse availability and delivery partner timings. Rest assured all orders are processed in the order they are received. We cannot guarantee a delivered-by date.
My estimated delivery time has passed and I haven’t received a shipping update. When is my order being delivered?
The estimated delivery time we gave you when you pre-ordered was approximate, and it’s possible that it could be delayed by a few days. Rest assured that all orders are processed in the order we receive them.
I ordered some products that were live and in stock, and others with a lead time. Where’s my order?
If you place an order that includes a mix of available products and products with a lead time, we will deliver your entire order when all items are available.
Can you please expedite my product?
We aren’t able to expedite delivery on any items but our warehouse team will be working hard to get all orders shipped as soon as possible!
The Ready For Anything Guarantee Details
As with any good thing, the Ready For Anything Guarantee comes with a few, simple ground rules:
- Give your products a try: Once your order is delivered, it’s time to get acquainted with everything that we’ve included. We can’t wait to hear what you think.
- If something’s off, give us a chance to make it right: Whatever you’re seeing, be sure to let us know within 100 days of your delivery date. Just shoot us a quick email over at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 512.800.9714. Please include the order number you received at checkout. Our GOAT Customer Experience team is standing by to ensure that you get the most out of your products. We’re always happy to provide the tips and tricks that we’ve picked up along the way.
- Our Ready For Anything Guarantee only applies to the regular use of your purchase. For your convenience, we’ve also built out a complete warranty policy that you can read about right here > (GOAT Warranty)
- Return it if you’re still not satisfied. After speaking with our team and putting our guidance to the test, if you’re still not satisfied, we’ll pay for the return of the product.
- If any of these rules haven’t been followed, we do reserve the right to reject any request.
If for some reason you aren’t satisfied with your purchase, we’re happy to accept your return for a refund within 30 days of your order being delivered. In order to qualify for a return, the product or products you’re returning must be:
- In brand new, unused condition - returned in the original packaging
- Please note that any shipping costs from the original order are non-refundable
- Please note that any shipping costs related to the return itself are non-refundable
Once your return has been received, please allow 5-7 business days for your return to be processed and your refund initiated to your original method of payment.