GOATBOXCO.COM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please review the following terms and conditions that govern your use of this website and note that your use of our site constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions.
This website and all products or services offered on this website are intended for adults, and by making any purchase or submitting any information on this website you represent yourself as an adult. The purchase of any GOAT products or services through this site is subject to separate terms and conditions of sale, which can be viewed on the various product and payment pages within this site. When used herein, the term “GOAT” refers to GOAT Box Company.
This website is controlled and operated by GOAT from its offices in Austin, TX, in the United States of America. GOAT may offer to sell products and services featured on this website in the United States and its territories. Unless specified, goatboxco.com is available to visitors from outside the United States for informational purposes only.
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY
Some of the products and services featured on the site are displayed for promotional purposes only and may not be available for purchase through this site. All products and services offered for purchase on this site are subject to availability. The prices stated for such products and services are subject to change without notice.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE
Your use of this website is conditioned on your compliance with the following rules of conduct. You agree not to use this website or any information you obtain from this website:
- In connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming, or any duplicative or unsolicited commercial messages
- To advertise, or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any purpose
- To harvest or collect personally identifiable information about others. GOAT allows you to copy documents published by GOAT on this site for personal and noncommercial use. Such authorization does not permit use of copyrighted content from this site for the unauthorized sale of GOAT products or services. As a condition of this authorization, you agree that any copy you make of these documents shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained herein. This authorization does not include the use of images, logos or other content unless they are embedded within the documents. GOAT may revoke this authorization at any time, in its sole discretion. Upon any such revocation, you must promptly destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from this site, as well as all copies of such materials, whether made in accordance with these terms and conditions or otherwise. Each individual document published by GOAT on this site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information relating to that individual document. The materials displayed on or contained within this site, including all software, design, text, editorial materials, informational text, photographs, illustrations, audio clips, video clips, artwork and other graphic materials, and names, logos, trademarks and services marks, are the property of GOAT or their licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any copyright, patent or trademark of GOAT or any other person. Note that any product, process, or technology on this site may be the subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by GOAT and is not licensed hereunder. Use of robots or similar tools for data mining or automated data submission through this site is strictly prohibited without prior expressed written permission from GOAT.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to cancel or refuse any order for any reason at any stage of the online ordering process, including after an order has been submitted and whether or not the order has been confirmed. Some situations that may result in cancellation include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will attempt to contact you if all or any portion of your order is canceled, or if additional information is required to accept your order.
Purchases made on goatboxco.com are intended for end users only. Products sold through this site are not authorized for resale. The resale of or offer to sell a new GOAT patented product without the authority of GOAT is an infringement of GOAT patent rights. Any submission of an order shall constitute your full acceptance of these restrictions on resale.
SENDING GIFT MESSAGES
While using this website for the purpose of sending gifts or gift cards with personal messages to recipient(s), you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations. GOAT reserves the right to use and share personal information submitted for the purpose of sending gifts or gift cards in accordance with and as otherwise permitted or required by applicable law.
GOAT expects users of the optional gift messaging capability on this website to respect the rights and dignity of others, and your use of this service is conditioned on your compliance with the following rules of conduct. You agree not to use this website to send gift messages:
- In any manner that is or may be: (a) threatening, harassing, degrading, hateful or intimidating; (b) defamatory; (c) unlawful, fraudulent or tortious; (d) obscene, indecent, pornographic or otherwise objectionable; or (e) protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other proprietary right, without the express permission of the owner(s) of such right
- To impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, any GOAT employee, agent or representative, or to falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your identity or your affiliation with any person or entity
- To express or imply that GOAT endorses any statement you make
GOAT reserves the right to review and reject any solicitation for a quote.
All offers are limited to purchases made from GOAT and purchases must be made during the specified promotional period to qualify.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THIS SITE AND THE CONTENTS, AND SERVICES OF THIS SITE, WHETHER PROVIDED BY GOAT , INC, ITS LICENSORS, ITS VENDORS OR ITS USERS, AND OTHER INFORMATION ON OR ACCESSIBLE FROM THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, CONDITION, OR GUARANTEE OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, CONDITIONS OR GUARANTEES OF QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON- INFRINGEMENT, ALL OF WHICH ARE DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. SPECIFICALLY, BUT WITHOUT LIMITATION, GOAT DOES NOT WARRANT THAT: (i) THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SITE IS FREE OF ERRORS; (ii) THE FUNCTIONS OR FEATURES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO MECHANISMS FOR THE DOWNLOADING AND UPLOADING OF CONTENT) WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR FREE OF ERRORS; (iii) DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR (iv) THE SITE OR THE SERVER(S) THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES IN CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. GOAT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INACCURACIES, TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR ANY OTHER MISTAKES ON THIS SITE OR IN ANY CONTENT YOU MAY OBTAIN FROM THIS SITE AND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE CORRECTIONS.
IN NO EVENT SHALL GOAT OR ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, VENDORS, OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DAMAGES, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHERWISE (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF USE, OR COSTS OF OBTAINING SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES), ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE, ANY MATERIALS, INFORMATION, OR RECOMMENDATIONS APPEARING ON THIS SITE, OR ANY LINK PROVIDED ON THIS SITE, WHETHER OR NOT GOAT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND WHETHER BASED UPON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE. THIS EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Any GOAT publication may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to these publications. These changes will be incorporated in new editions of these publications. GOAT may make improvements and/or changes in the products and/or the programs described in these publications at any time without notice.
PRODUCT FEEDBACK POLICY AND TERMS
We do welcome and value feedback on our existing products, and we make every effort to address questions or concerns that are raised by our customers.
Any product feedback you provide to us shall be deemed non-confidential and GOAT shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis.
AMENDMENT AND TERMINATION
GOAT may amend or terminate these terms and conditions at any time and may do so immediately without notice. Any provision of these terms and conditions that by its nature is reasonably intended to survive beyond such termination shall survive.
NONCOMPLIANCE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If at any time, in the sole discretion of GOAT, you fail to comply with any provision of these terms and conditions, GOAT reserves the right to deny you access or use of this website, and to otherwise pursue recourse against you to the full extent of the law. Upon any failure by you to comply with any provision of these terms and conditions, you must promptly destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from this site, as well as all copies of such materials, whether made in accordance with these terms and conditions or otherwise.
These terms and conditions shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the State of Texas notwithstanding its conflicts of law principles. You and GOAT expressly agree to exclude application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods or any local implementation of such convention. If any part of these terms and conditions is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the enforceability of the remaining provisions. Any dispute arising out of these terms and conditions or the use of this site shall be initiated and conducted in the state or federal courts of Texas and you and GOAT consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts.
This is the entire agreement between you and GOAT. relating to the use of this site. GOAT can revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting.
This site may provide links to other sites that are not maintained by GOAT. GOAT provides such links for your convenience only and is not responsible for the content of any third-party site.
CALIFORNIA TRANSPARENCY IN SUPPLY CHAINS ACT DISCLOSURE
GOAT is dedicated to delivering products through a direct supply chain that respects human rights and the dignity of human labor. GOAT has adopted Business Ethics and Conduct Guidelines which require, among other things, that employees know, understand and abide by the laws of the countries in which GOAT operates. GOAT will not knowingly do business with direct suppliers that treat workers improperly or unlawfully, including, without limitation, those that engage in human trafficking, child labor, slavery or other unlawful employment practices. By contract, GOAT requires that its suppliers comply with all applicable laws including those prohibiting the use of slavery or human trafficking or other forced labor in the production of goods and services supplied to the company.