The Hub 70 Base
The GOAT HUB 70 isn’t your average broto-molded cooler. This all-in beast was designed to haul all your gear to any of life’s adventures whether in the woods, on the water, or at the tailgate. Enhanced cooler wall depth keeps your refreshments extra cold and ret...
Representing the four corners of GOAT’s modular gear storage system, our stout CANs were engineered to hold essential gear for any situation - hard stop.
- Heavy-duty, Rotomolded Construction with 1/4" Hardcase Walls
- Commercial-Grade Freeze Frame Insulation for optimal thermal retention.
- Four (4) integrated gear storage turrets that securely store interchangeable, water-resistant CANs.
- Cascade Drainage System in bottom of each turret for water drainage and easy cleaning.
- "X-Shaped" Design to enhance HUB 70 balance and stability as well as deliver improved thermal retention.
- Quickdraw Lid Latches securely attach cooler lid to base and ergonomically designed so that you can easily grab and open from nearly any angle.
- Downhaul Marine-Grade Nylon Handles with soft-touch coating, lengthened for ease of carry.
- NeverLost Drain Plug with tether to secure to cooler with snap button.
- Airlock Commercial-Grade Freezer Gasket for maximum thermal retention.
- Detachable Quick-Stash Cargo Net keeps crucial items close at hand.
- Rear Snaps and D-Rings to attach additional Quick-Stash Cargo Net on back of HUB 70.
- Multiple Bear (GOAT) Proof locking portals for ultimate security.
- Dual molded-in Side Slots for tie-down plus an additional Six (6) Lid Indentations to provide versatility to tie-down.
- Lockdown Non-Slip Feet to reduce sliding in truck bed or on boat deck.