The HUB 70 System
Shipping costs calculated at checkout.
Shipping expected in 1–2 weeks.
Select your system
The GOAT HUB 70 isn’t your average rotomolded cooler. This all-in beast was designed to haul all your gear to any of life’s adventures whether in the woods, on the water, or at the tailgate.
- Enhanced cooler wall depth keeps your refreshments extra cold and retains ice longer.
- Our four corner turrets house integrated removable CANs (included) that you can pack yourself or get pre-packed with necessities tailored for specific activities.
- The front-facing cargo net is a go-to stash all for the gear you need at hand.
- And extended length marine-grade nylon rope handles with soft-touch grips make hauling a walk in the park.
- Heavy-duty, Rotomolded Construction with 1/4" Hardcase Walls
- Commercial-Grade Freeze Frame Insulation for optimal thermal retention.
- Four (4) integrated gear storage turrets that securely store interchangeable, water-resistant CANs.
- Cascade Drainage System in bottom of each turret for water drainage and easy cleaning.
- "X-Shaped" Design to enhance HUB 70 balance and stability as well as deliver improved thermal retention.
- Quickdraw Lid Latches securely attach cooler lid to base and ergonomically designed so that you can easily grab and open from nearly any angle.
- Downhaul Marine-Grade Nylon Handles with soft-touch coating, lengthened for ease of carry.
- NeverLost Drain Plug with tether to secure to cooler with snap button.
- Airlock Commercial-Grade Freezer Gasket for maximum thermal retention.
- Detachable Quick-Stash Cargo Net keeps crucial items close at hand.
- Rear Snaps and D-Rings to attach additional Quick-Stash Cargo Net on back of HUB 70.
- Multiple Bear (GOAT) Proof locking portals for ultimate security.
- Dual molded-in Side Slots for tie-down plus an additional Six (6) Lid Indentations to provide versatility to tie-down.
- Lockdown Non-Slip Feet to reduce sliding in truck bed or on boat deck.