The GOAT HUB 70 changes the high-performance cooler game. It’s the modular food and gear storage system for all your outdoor experiences: the base camp for your life. The HUB blends functional, intuitive gear storage features with heavy-duty rotomolded construction. Built for storing and organizing your outdoor gear at base camp — not to mention keeping food and brews frosty.
BUILT FOR WORK
MADE TO PLAY
Freeze Frame™ insulation maximizes cold or heat retention at the highest level for keeping your frosties cold and ready for game day, or preventing them from turning into blocks of ice on a January duck hunt.
The HUB's four corner turrets house integrated removable CANs that you can pack yourself or get pre-packed with necessities tailored for any activity - from the Whitetail Field Dress CAN to the Advanced First Aid CAN.
The front-facing cargo net is a go-to stash all for the gear you need at hand, from winter gloves to shop rags to a spare 5wt fly reel.
When designing the GOAT cooler system, we set out to create more functional storage in a high performance cooler without grossly increasing its footprint or weight. The proprietary X-Shape Design of The HUB 70 is the result of our efforts.
The design is incredibly strong and stable—ready for any punishment you can dish out. The CAN turrets provide even more insulation for the interior cooler portion, and the ergonomic shape allows for an easier carry. We further refined space efficiency by adding the cargo net which spans between the corners, increasing the system storage capacity while keeping that storage within the overall footprint.
The Hub 70 Base
The GOAT HUB 70 isn’t your average broto-molded cooler. This all-in beast was designed to haul all your gear to any of life’s adventures whether in the woods, on the water, or at the tailgate. Enhanced cooler wall depth keeps your refreshments extra cold and ret...
The CARGO NET
Looking for that extra badassery for your GOAT? The CARGO NET is a surefire way to add some outside storage space to your GOAT Hub 70. This envelope style, front-facing net comes stan...
- Heavy-duty, Rotomolded Construction with 1/4" Hardcase Walls
- Commercial-Grade Freeze Frame Insulation for optimal thermal retention.
- Four (4) integrated gear storage turrets that securely store interchangeable, water-resistant CANs.
- Cascade Drainage System in bottom of each turret for water drainage and easy cleaning.
- "X-Shaped" Design to enhance HUB 70 balance and stability as well as deliver improved thermal retention.
- Quickdraw Lid Latches securely attach cooler lid to base and ergonomically designed so that you can easily grab and open from nearly any angle.
- Downhaul Marine-Grade Nylon Handles with soft-touch coating, lengthened for ease of carry.
- NeverLost Drain Plug with tether to secure to cooler with snap button.
- Airlock Commercial-Grade Freezer Gasket for maximum thermal retention.
- Detachable Quick-Stash Cargo Net keeps crucial items close at hand.
- Rear Snaps and D-Rings to attach additional Quick-Stash Cargo Net on back of HUB 70.
- Multiple Bear (GOAT) Proof locking portals for ultimate security.
- Dual molded-in Side Slots for tie-down plus an additional Six (6) Lid Indentations to provide versatility to tie-down.
- Lockdown Non-Slip Feet to reduce sliding in truck bed or on boat deck.
We partnered with premium brands to develop hand-picked bundles for the HUB 70, RACK, or CAN that are ready for anything—from backcountry stalks to hard days on the ranch to backyard barbecues. Below are just a few on offer.